Bonus chapter to Hades' Daughter / freebie from the author

The Beginnings of the Grim Reapers: A Hades' Daughter Bonus Chapter - Charlotte Carol

This story is a freebie I received from the author Charlotte Carol when I subscribed to get the latest news and announcements on her webpage.

This chapter is a bonus chapter to the Hades' Daughter, a book I am looking forward to reading.

Our protagonist is Reid Brice and the story starts with him being impressed with a woman with whom he is currently having a conversation with and soon he has a flashback where his character is developed and his motives are explained.

This flashback tells us about his difficult childhood, his involvement with crime which set him on a course of becoming a gang leader.

I liked this story and I like the way author writes and weaves words together.

What I found slightly lacking was a better explanation and a more detailed description on why and how Reid started to hate and resent the rich so much. I know it sort of comes with the territory concerning his circumstances but since this was his story I just thought it could have been explored in more depth.

All in all, I am very intrigued regarding this world the author brought to us and I look forward to reading Hades' Daughter as well as other books from this author.